Old North is full of beautifully rehabbed properties that previously had been vacant buildings in the inventory of the city's Land Reutilization Authority (LRA). Over the past few years, ONSLRG has worked with individual rehabbers to assist them through the process of acquiring LRA properties for redevelopment as their new homes. This momentum is making it possible for many great big things to happen throughout Old North St. Louis. To find out more about available LRA properties in Old North - and how you can find one for you, contact the ONSLRG staff at 314-241-5031 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you might be interested in learning more about Old North St. Louis, please contact us.
LINKS OF INTEREST
- April 2016 Available Residential Property
- April 2016 Available Commercial Property
- Available LRA Buildings
- How To Purchase LRA Property in Old North St. Louis
- Offer to Purchase Real Estate
- Construction & Development Template
- Small Project Planning
- Large Project Planning
- Credit Information - Individual
- Credit Information - Company or Business